Elvis Sings The Mad Professor Crystal Clear Vinyl RSD 2021 VPI Label
Pre-order. This item will only be available for order on June 12, 2021 at 8:30 am. This is due to the strict regulations of the Record Store Day committee.
June 12 of this year is the international day of the vinyl and record dealer, better known as Record Store Day. France is releasing two Elvis releases this year. Elvis Sings The Mad Professor will be released on crystal clear vinyl and in a limited edition of 1500 copies. On the vinyl the best of Elvis Sings Ben Weisman with tracks from the period 1956-1962.
Only on Saturday June 12 at 8:30 am this vinyl can actually be offered for sale. The exact sales price will not be announced until that period. This is according to the strict regulations of the Record Store Day organizers.
1. First in Line (Take 27)
Got A Lot O 'Living to Do (Take 17)
3. Don't Leave Me Now (Version 2, Take 8)
4. As Long as I Have You (Take 8)
5. Crawfish (Take 8)
6. Don't Ask Me Why (Take 12)
7. Fame and Fortune (Take 5)
8. It Feels So Right (Take 3)
9. Wooden Heart (Take 1)
1. Pocketful of Rainbows (Version 1, Take 14)
2. Summer Kisses, Winter Tears (Take 14)
3. I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell (Take 18)
4. In My Way (Take 2)
5. Rock-A-Hula Baby (Take 1)
6. Steppin 'Out of Line (Movie Version)
7. Moonlight Swim (Take 2)
8. Follow That Dream (Take 1)
9. I Got Lucky (Version1, Take 6)
10. This Is Living (Take 2)
If you order this product, along with other products that are in stock, your order will not be shipped until everything is available.