MRS - Las Vegas International Presents Elvis Final Rehearsel 1970 - 1 LP Black Vinyl
Pre-order. If you order this product along with other products that are in stock, your order will only be shipped when everything is available.
Not all definitive information is available at this time. As soon as this is the case, this release will be available to order.
The renowned label Memphis Recording Service will spoil us, the die-hard Elvis fans, with some beautiful releases at the end of September. A 2 CD-Set, two individual LPs and even a vintage music cassette. All these releases focus on the period August and September 1970.
This is the Black Vinyl 180 gram LP with recordings of the last rehearsals that Elvis did in the showroom of the hotel, just before the final start of the Summer Festival, which ran from August 10 to September 8, 1970. In total Elvis performed in this four weeks 58 shows.
1. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (1)
2. I Just Can't Help Believin'
4. Sweet Caroline
5. Polk Salad Annie
6. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (1)
7. I've Lost You
1. Bridge Over Troubled Water
2. Patch It Up
3. Can't Help Falling in Love
4. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me (2)
5. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (2)
Bonus track August 7th 1970
6. Twenty Days & Twenty Nights